Taking tests with Chi Tester is easy for students. Where you take your tests depends on how your instructor has set up your exam. Instructors can set up tests to be taken in a testing center, at home, or with a remote proctor.
Here is a link to a sample Chi Tester test so you can see what they look like:
Chi Tester Demonstration Test
Taking Tests at Home
To take an exam that is set to be taken anywhere:
- Log in to chitester.weber.edu with your student user name and password.
- Under the “Testing” tab, select the name of the test you wish to take
- Click the “Take this test” button on the right side of the page
Taking Tests at the Testing Center
Some testing centers allow students to make appointments in advance or to walk-in, while others accept walk-ins only. If you want to make an appointment, check with the testing center you wish to use to verify that they accept appointments.
When you get to the testing center, make sure that you have:
- Current and valid photo ID
- Your student number
- The exact name of the exam you wish to take
- The instructor’s name
Taking Tests with a Remote Proctor
If you are outside the service area of your university testing center, your instructor may require testing with a remote proctor. Please see the instructions on the Remote Proctors page for instructions on setting up your exam.